- There is no cost to register but the team must be registered by May 20, 2023 to compete in the series.
- The team name MUST be consistent for all events.
- The team leader MUST appear on a team waiver in every event. If this is not the same as the team captain, you must notify the series prior to the event to ensure your points are applied.
- All individual tournament rules MUST be followed. All three events per have separate distinctive rules and regulations.
- Each registered team will receive 1 point per pound of fish weighed in each event rounded to the nearest whole pound. Any tournament total box penalties will be applied. (Total box weight of 32.78 pounds will earn 33 points; total box weight of 32.48 will earn 32 points.)
- For events using scale systems other than the services of Get Hooked Tournament Solutions, you must submit you official weigh slip via email or text to the series director within 24 hours of the conclusion. This will be cross checked against the tournaments official results. You will be notified via email before the start of the event if you will need to submit your weigh slip.
- Bonus points will be awarded for top ten finishes in each event. (1st= 10pts, 2nd= 9pts, 3rd= 8pts, 4th= 7pts, 5th= 6pts, 6th= 5pts, 7th= 4pts, 8th= 3pts, 9th= 2pts, 10th= 1pt)
- In the event of a tie, the highest finisher in any of the three events will take the higher place.
- A valid email address for your team needs to included with your registration. All official communication will be done via email.
Optional $150 Calcutta paid to Jim Steel must be paid no later than May 20, 2023 at midnight.